"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction...
We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men (and women) were free."... andPLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERY AMERICAN AND EVERY PUBLIC SERVANT YOU CAN!
"If we lose freedom here, there is NO place to escape to. This is the last stand ON EARTH."
- Ronald Reagan
'The First Step in Protecting and Defending Your Freedom is to Educate Yourself!'
'The Second Step is to TAKE ACTION!!'...
'The Second Step is to TAKE ACTION!!'...
© Copyright Concept 2015 - 2023 - U.S.Constitutional Law Enforcement Foundation
Content may be copied and Shared freely.
Principles of Liberty
The 28 Principles of Freedom our Founding Fathers said must be understood and perpetuated by every people who desire Peace, Prosperity, and Freedom. Learn how adherence to these beliefs during the past 200 years has brought about more progress than was made during the previous 5,000 years.
- The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law.
- A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong.
- The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders.
- Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained.
- All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent and to Him they are equally responsible.
- All men are created equal.
- The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not to provide equal things.
- Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- To protect manís rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
- The United States of America shall be a constitutional republic.
- A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
- The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial.
- A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
- Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
- Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority.
- Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education.
- A free people will not survive unless they stay strong.
- "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
- The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity.
- The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest.
- The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
Source: Over 150 volumes of the Founding Fathersí writings. Copyright © 1991, 2009 National Center for Constitutional Studies, All Rights Reserved, Visit nccs.net
THIS IS WHAT THE 'TOLERANT' LEFT IS
CALLING "RIGHT-WING EXTREMISM"
ALSO SEE THESE PAGES:
DOWNLOAD PRINT AND SHARE THIS CARD!
Our government has become highly corrupted by the very people that we have held 'in the Public Trust'
We do not ask for your money. All we ask for is for you to JOIN THIS FIGHT with us to help save Our Republic, Our Liberty, and the lives of your families for generations to come by helping share these materials far and wide!...